Social Media Content Creator BC Psychological Association
British Columbia Psychological Association (BCPA) is the advocacy organization for all psychologists in BC and promotes the profession within the province. The BCPA provides leadership for the advancement and promotion of the profession and science of psychology. Among other initiatives, the BCPA supplies professional development and networking activities for members, publishes the BC Psychologist, operates a province-wide referral service, and seeks to maintain relationships with the government with the goal of expanding the role of Registered Psychologists in BC’s healthcare system and contributing to public policy.
A Social Media Content Creator, at up to 5-hours per week, is responsible for drafting social media content based on leading science to increase the brand awareness of psychologists in BC.
Social Media Content Creator Job Responsibilities:
- Generate authentic content for social media (evidence-based content).
- Share existing, evidence-based content.
- Work closely with the Advocacy & Community Engagement Committees.
- Engage with the public & stakeholders on BCPA’s social media platforms.
Graphics will continue to be designed by the Communications and Advertising Coordinator.
Who you are:
At least one of the following must be met:
- Registered psychologist with the College of Psychologists of BC, or
- PhD/PsyD in a psychology program, or
- Student in a doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology.
Candidates must have completed at least 1 ethics course at the graduate level.
Social Media Content Creator Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in microsoft office and google applications (drive, docs, sheets, etc.);
- Organization and time management;
- Professionalism and communication;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Takes initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Problem solving;
- Research & data analysis;
- Clinical experience is an asset;
- Understanding of psychological assessment & diagnosis.
- Salary will depend on qualifications and experience with social media and writing.
Deadline: October 25, 2022.
Please email your cover letter and CV to BCPA Executive Director, Alexina Picard, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Minds, Lives, and Motivations of Mass Attackers
January 27th, 2023
This webinar will start with a review of the justifications cited by (more...)