Tall Tree Integrated Health Centre: Seeking Registered Psychologists in Victoria and Vancouver, BC
Tall Tree Integrated Health Centre is seeking registered psychologists to join our growing mental health team at our Victoria and Vancouver clinics. We welcome applications from psychologists from the full scope of possible clinical practice areas.
Tall Tree offers an unparalleled work environment characterized by lifelong learning and education, evidence-based practice, and cross-disciplinary collaboration. Eligible employees qualify for our generous benefits package including extended health benefits, disability insurance, and paid vacation.
- Provide psychological services (assessment and/or treatment) within areas of competency and interest.
- Supervise doctoral psychology students as required.
- Maintain records and prepare reports in a manner that facilitates multidisciplinary care.
- Contribute actively to Tall Tree’s culture of lifelong learning and education, clinical excellence, teamwork, and fun.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of CPA- or APA-accredited doctoral and internship programs.
- Registered Psychologist (or registration-eligible) with CPBC.
- Recent relevant clinical experience.
- Commitment to clinical excellence and evidence-based practice.
- Experience and interest in working as part of an integrated team.