Oceanside Psychology Group is Hiring Associate Clinicians
Are you a Registered Psychologist, Registered Clinical Counsellor, or applicant seeking registration with the CPBC and looking to join a growing private practice?
Oceanside Psychology Group (OPG) is expanding in the Burnaby/Tri-Cities area.
We are a fee-for-service private psychotherapy practice offering individual and couple therapy to adults aged 19 and above. We are a group united by our passion for Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) and the values that characterize this approach. We welcome clinicians wanting to be a part of this incredible community and expand the practice of EFT on the west coast.
At OPG, we are committed to providing high-quality, exceptional care to our clients. We provide evidence-based treatments, such as EFT, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, and Mindfulness-Based approaches. We value psychotherapy integration and a warm, caring, and collaborative environment in which we can learn and grow together. We also provide ample opportunities for professional development, including monthly rounds, EFT clinical consultation groups, and peer consultation. Our ideal candidate is interested in a long-term career with our practice.
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with the CPBC (or eligible for registration)
- Registered Clinical Counsellor in good standing with the BCACC
Expectations of Candidates:
- Training or willingness to be trained in EFT for individuals and/or couples
- Commitment to continued professional growth and development, including participation in OPG rounds and clinical consultation groups
- Professional compatibility with the services and philosophies of OPG
- Interest in working full time within the practice
- Willingness to work some evenings and/or weekends
- Certification as an EFT therapist (through ISEFT or ICEEFT)
- Experience and interest in providing couple therapy
- Areas of specialty, such as addictions and trauma recovery
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Administrative support
- Peer consultation
- Ongoing monthly rounds and EFT clinical consultation groups
- Supervision for applicants in the process of registration with the CPBC
- Flexible schedules and the option of working both remotely and in person
To learn more about OPG, please visit oceansidepsychology.com. If you are interested in joining our team, we invite you to email a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience, along with your CV to Dr. Shauna Randhawa at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team,
Shauna Randhawa, Psy.D., R.Psych. (#2691)
Oceanside Psychology Group
Assessing Dynamic Risk, Protective Factors, and Change with Sexual Offending Populations: Implications for Dynamic Sexual Violence Risk Assessment and Management
March 29th, 2023
Dr. Mark E. Olver provides a review and synthesis of the sexual offense (more...)
A Multidisciplinary and Integrated Conversation on Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD) in Canada
April 17th, 2023
SAVE THE DATE!
Use of Attachment-Based Family Therapy for Adolescents Struggling with Depression and Suicidal Thoughts
April 28th, 2023
by Guy Diamond, PhD