UBCO VIRTUAL WALK-IN
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the UBCO Walk-In Well-Being Clinic has gone virtual
- We are providing brief (up to 30 minute) mental health appointments by telehealth
- Available to any individual in the Greater Okanagan (age 16+) who is experiencing stress or having difficulty coping at this time.
- Clinicians are Masters and PhD level graduate students who are supervised by UBCO registered psychologists
- Operating hours are Tuesday and Thursday between 12 pm and 4 pm.
- Appointments are not psychological therapy, and the clinician who speaks with you will not become your on-going care provider.
- Individuals in immediate crisis should dial 911 or contact a 24-hour crisis line: 1-800- SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or the Interior Crisis Line (1-888-353-2273). Children and youth can contact the Kids Help Phone (1-800-668-6868 or text to 686868)