Lautzenhiser Psychological Services - Job Opening: Psychologist
Lautzenhiser Psychological Services is an established practice located in Vancouver, BC. We specialize in neuropsychological and psychoeducational assessments for children and adults, are well-known in the community, and are frequently sought out for our services.
We are currently looking to add a Psychologist to our team. In this role, the primary responsibility would be conducting psychoeducational assessments with children and adolescents. The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to conduct neuropsychological assessments, and we are able to offer supervision in neuropsychological tests. The role may also involve therapy with adolescents and adults if interested.
Who you are
- Graduate of a PhD or PsyD degree
- Registered psychologist or graduated pre-registration PhD or PsyD
- Empathetic and caring- our practice thrives on our reputation
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What we offer
- Established practice, client and referral base- ideal for new grads, or newly relocated!
- Online booking system
- Secure online video conferencing system for when in person sessions are not needed/desired
- Administrative support including booking, accounting, and billing
- A variety of spaces in our office designed for testing and/or therapy sessions
This is a permanent contract position, where you will have the opportunity to set your own hours, within the parameters of our business. Currently, our office operates M-F 8:30- 5pm, however, the successful candidate can choose to work evenings/weekends and the office space will be available to them. You will provide your own computer and cell phone, we provide the client base, office space, admin support, testing materials and protocols, scoring support software (online or otherwise), and support of established psychologists if required.
Our office is a calm and comforting space, consisting of a comfortable waiting area with a couch, comfy chairs, and internet- so parents can relax while children are in session. We also have a dedicated testing room, as well as an additional large office space with a couch, comfy chair, writing desk and testing desk…this space is ideal for either conducting testing, or therapy sessions. For your coffee and meal breaks, we also have a small kitchenette equipped with a sink, fridge, and microwave. Our office is located in the South Granville area of Vancouver, with plenty of coffee shops nearby for when you need a break between sessions.
Want to know more? Reach out…we’d love to hear from you!